EFT is a powerful and a unique transformation method of clearing emotional, mental and physical issues. EFT uses a combination of modern day psychology combined with ancient acupuncture points to bring amazing results.
As you tap on acupuncture points a calming signal is sent to the brain and negative emotions are released. EFT is a monumental healing tool founded in the latest discoveries in neurosciences, yet applicable to real life problems we all face.
- EFT is relatively a new technique in the field of energy psychology. It works by releasing blockages in the energy system, which are the source of negative emotional intensity and discomfort.
- It is now widely accepted even by the medical profession that emotional disharmony is a major factor leading to physical problems.
- EFT involves the use of fingertips, tapping on the end points of energy meridians that are situated just beneath the skin. This is based on discoveries made in the East over 5000 years ago.
- Albert Einstein had stated that everything including our bodies is composed of energy. This science is now seeing a re-opening of this forgotten truth.
- Once EFT starts clearing out the emotional debris, you then start to notice the effect it has on physical ailments such as headaches, back pain and other discomforts tend to improve or vanish.
- EFT MOTTO IS ‘TRY IT ON EVERYTHING’. Instead of months or years of conventional ‘talk therapy’ EFT often does the job for you in just a few sessions… sometimes even in a few minutes.
- This technique is totally painless and safe to use and can also be carried out via Skype, and in emergency situations, even over the telephone.
Benefits of EFT
- Releasing memories and the effect of trauma
- Releasing stress and anxiety
- Overcoming phobias and fears
- Alleviating panic attacks
- Learning to manage pain
- Overcoming exam nerves
- Anger issues
- Help with insomnia
- Releasing effects of abuse
- Dealing with addictions
- Relationship problems
and much more